This compact planting kit includes compressed natural Norwegian peat humus, seeds of selected flowers/herbs and step-by-step growing instructions for both indoor and outdoor cultivation.
5 steps to seed germination
- Soak disc for 10 minutes.
- The disc would expand 4-5 times in size.
- Place 1-2 seeds in disc. Most seeds require covering in dark for 5-7 days.
- Seed germinates after the removal of cover.
- Constant misting to keep the disc moist.
Post Germination Care
Transfer the disc to pot when germinated seeds carry 2 or more leaves. Disc becomes part of the growing substrate. Seedling thrives without transplanting shock. For better result, place the plant near window or balcony with plentiful of natural light.