Terms & Conditions
Gardens by the Bay Online Shop - Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms & Conditions thoroughly before placing any orders on shop.gardensbythebay.com.sg. We advise you to keep a copy of our Terms & Conditions for future reference. These Terms & Conditions are subject to change.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS
- "Gardens by the Bay Online Shop” refers to the website on the internet with the URL address shop.gardensbythebay.com.sg.
- "You" refers to the customer who visits the GB Online Retail Shop and utilises the services available.
- "Products" refer to the merchandise or products on the GB Online Retail Shop.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts and orders made with us for the sale and supply of products. By using the GB Online Retail Shop, placing an order with us, giving delivery instructions or accepting delivery of GB Online Retail Shop products, you acknowledge these Terms and Conditions and give your full acceptance of these terms.
- These Terms and Conditions take precedence over any other terms put forward by the customer.
- No other terms or changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be valid unless approved in writing and signed by us.
- To fully utilise all of the features of this site, it is recommended that you create an account and register with us. We ask that the information that you provide us with is accurate, true and up-to-date. If any of your registration information changes, please log in to your account and make the necessary changes.
- By registering with us, you agree that you will be the sole user of your account and are responsible for safeguarding your password. We encourage you to use “strong passwords” (passwords that use a combination of letters and numbers as well as upper case and lower case letters) with your account. The GB Online Retail Shop will not be held accountable for any losses or damages that are incurred from neglect on your part in failing to keep your account details private and allowing others access to your account.
- To register with the GB Online Retail Shop, you must be of the legal age to form a binding contract and must ensure that you are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the Republic of Singapore. You may use the services only in compliance with these terms and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you upon registration are complete and accurate. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you have provided when registering by updating your personal details.
ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
- In order to shop with the GB Online Retail Shop you are required to provide us with your real name, number, e-mail address and payment details that you confirm to be valid and correct. You also confirm that you are the person reflected in the billing information you have provided us with.
- This site grants access only to individuals who comply with the GB Online Retail Shop’s terms of eligibility. You confirm that you have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a bank recognised by the GB Online Retail Shop. We reserve the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being delivered to any one customer or postal address.
- By ordering a product from us, you authorise us to perform credit checks and obtain information about you at our discretion in order to conduct the appropriate anti-fraud checks. The information you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency.
- You will need to be at least 18 years of age and have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a bank that is recognised by the GB Online Retail Shop in order to make a purchase.
- You must have the authority to authorise the GB Online Retail Shop to process the charges on the credit/debit card you use in the amount of the total purchase price for the items which you have purchased.
- All orders will be charged in Singapore Dollars.
- All orders are subjected to stock availability.
- All orders placed will be subjected to acceptance by the GB Online Retail Shop. All orders will be reviewed and personally processed. If the item(s) that you have requested is/are not in stock, we will contact you via your contact details provided and an appropriate course of action based on stock availability in the near future will be taken.
- As all orders are subjected to credit authorisation, approval by your credit card’s issuing bank and full payment are required before we prepare your order.
- All sales shall not be concluded between you and the GB Online Retail Shop until full payment is received.
- The GB Online Retail Shop regrets that any cancellation after orders have been successfully processed and/or full payment received, will not be approved.
- There will be no contract of any kind between the customer and the GB Online Retail Shop until the GB Online Retail Shop dispatches the goods to the customer. The customer’s order is an offer to buy from the GB Online Retail Shop. Nothing that the GB Online Retail Shop does or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until the GB Online Retail Shop dispatches the goods to the customer. At any point before the dispatch, the GB Online Retail Shop may decline to supply the goods to the customer without giving any reason. At the moment that the goods are dispatched, a contract will be made between the GB Online Retail Shop and the customer.
- The use of the Gardens by the Bay Online Shop website is available for non-commercial and personal use only. The GB Online Retail Shop reserves the right to refuse any orders from businesses or individuals that appears to be purchasing our products for commercial or other non-domestic purposes. A limit on the number of items that can be purchased through our site may also be placed to ensure the availability of all our products to our customers.
- All products are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- For international orders, the prices of the GB Online Retail Shop products do not include taxes and duties, delivery charges, or any other additional charges (VAT, GST, etc.) incurred at the destination's country.
- For all delivery destinations and collections within Singapore, prices are inclusive of Singapore Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the current rate in Singapore. This will be reflected during Check Out after the Delivery Option is chosen.
- While all attempts are made to ensure that product prices and information are accurate, product prices listed are subject to change without prior notice.
- The GB Online Retail Shop reserves the right to amend inaccurate pricing and information in the event of a mistake.
- The GB Online Retail Shop shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products listed at an incorrect price, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
INFORMATION COLLECTION & USAGE
- The GB Online Retail Shop collects the details provided by you upon registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our services. By using the GB Online Retail Shop website, you understand we may use and/or disclose any information about your demographics in a manner which will not reveal your identity for the purpose of marketing, as well as strategic development, research and customer care.
- You may not use the GB Online Retail Shops Online for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, abusive, threatening, harassing, obscene, libellous, harmful or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, resulting in civil liability, and/or results in other breaches of relevant laws, regulations or codes of practice.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- Interfering with any other person’s enjoyment or use of the GB Online Retail Shop.
- Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks.
- Making, storing or transmitting electronic or physical copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- These terms are applicable to any content generated or contributed by you as well including, but not limited to, comments and reviews of our products.
- You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgement by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- Any claim by any third party that the use of the GB Online Retail Shop is defamatory, offensive, obscene, is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable regulation, law or code of conduct.
- Any claim by a third party that your use of the GB Online Retail Shop infringes the third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever the nature
- Any penalties or fines imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with your use of the GB Online Retail Shop website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and any disputes will be resolved exclusively by the Courts of Singapore.
- Your use of a promotion code indicates your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- All promotion codes are non-transferable and cannot be converted to cash.
- They cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offers, and must be redeemed within the given validity period.
- All promotion codes are valid for one month from the date of issue (unless otherwise stated).
- The minimum total purchase to redeem a promotion code is SGD$100 (unless otherwise stated).
- All promotion codes are valid for a one-time use only.
- Promotion codes are only valid at shop.gardensbythebay.com.sg
- The GB Online Retail Shop reserves the right to withdraw or cancel a promotion code at any time without prior notice or explanation.
- The GB Online Retail Shop shall not be liable to any individual(s) for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, withdrawal or cancellation of any promotion code or any failure or inability of a customer or household to use a promotion code for any reason.