Care and maintenance
- Place the plant under bright light, but no direct sun.
- Place the plant at well ventilated area with good humidity.
- Preferred temperature for Tropical Orchids : 18 to 32 degree Celsius.
- Water the plant thoroughly 2-3 times a week - more when it is warmer or when the plant is placed at windy area, less at rainy season or when the plant is placed indoor. Avoid plant sitting in water.
- Spray foliar fertilizer with balance NPK (Nitrate : Phosphate : Potassium) at 20:20:20 for growth. Change fertilizer to NPK at higher ratio of Phosphate and Potassium for flowering.
- Cut off old flower stalk when blooms wither to encourage new flowering.
* Product photo shown is for reference only. Actual plant colour, type, size and arrangement may differ from photo.
Price of $18 is for a pot.