The Secrets & Joys of Herbs (2nd run)
How much do you know about growing herbs? Have you encountered pains and joys while trying to grow them in your own backyard?
Join Amy, one of Gardens by the Bay’s longest-serving volunteers, as she unveils some secrets on the uses of herbs and their health benefits. On top of that, Amy will also share a few delicious recipes to make good use of the herbs from our veggie plot that you will get to propagate during the hands-on activity!
This workshop is part of the Our Tales on Edibles series.
Fee: $15 per pax (fee is inclusive of workshop materials)
Date: 16 Jul 2022, Saturday
Time: 10.00am to 11.30am
Venue: Ficus Room, Active Garden
- Registration closing date: 11 Jul 2022, Monday at 5pm
- This is the 2nd run of the workshop that was conducted on 15 Jan 2022
- Workshop details will be sent via email after registration for the workshop closes
- Image is for reference only
- The workshop is not suitable for children aged 12 years and below
- All participants will be required to adhere to prevailing safe management measures
- Participants are required to wear a mask during the workshop, including during photo-taking