Cultivate Green Fingers is back this April!
Join this well-received workshop on the 'ABCs' of growing your own edibles from seeds and learn how to cultivate your green fingers.
This workshop is part of the Cultivate Green Fingers series.
- How to differentiate types of planting media for seed sowing.
- How to manage seed trays with different watering tools.
- The right amount of sunlight for plant growth from pre-germination stage to germinated seeds (seedlings).
- Pest management.
- Tips on how to transplant edibles & herbs to pots from seed tray.
- Tour of the Active Garden veggie plot.
Fee: $25 (inclusive of workshop materials)
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023
Time: 1.00pm to 2.30pm (1.5hr)
Venue: Ficus Room, Active Garden
Registration closing date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 at 5.00pm.
Friends of the Gardens to apply a promo code during checkout to enjoy a special rate of $22.50. The promo code can be found on the publicity copy listed under the members’ mobile app (Promotions section) and members eDM.
Pre-registration required. Slots are available on a first-come-first-served
Workshop details will be sent via email after registration for the workshop closes.
The workshop is not suitable for children aged 12 years and below.
Image is for reference only.
Gardens by the Bay reserves the right to amend any programme without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Payment is to be made during pre-registration.
- All fees once paid are non-refundable.