Join our workshop on the 'ABCs' of growing your own edibles from seeds and learn how to cultivate green fingers.
This workshop is part of the Cultivate Green Fingers series.
- How to differentiate types of planting media for seed sowing
- How to manage seed trays with different watering tools
- The right amount of sunlight for plant growth from pre-germination stage to germinated seeds (seedlings)
- Pest management
- Tips on how to transplant edibles & herbs to pots from seed tray
- Brief tour of newly launched Active Garden veggie plot
Date: 28 May 2022, Saturday
Time: 10:30am to 12pm
Venue: Ficus Room, Active Garden
Workshop Fee: $25 (inclusive of workshop materials)
- Registration closing date: 23 May 2022, Monday at 5pm
- Workshop details will be sent via email after registration for the workshop closes.
- This is the 3rd run of the workshop that was conducted on 27 Nov 2021 and 26 Feb 2022.
- Image is for reference only.
- Participants are required to wear a mask at all times, including during photo-taking.