Join our workshop on the 'ABCs' of growing your own edibles from seeds and learn how to cultivate green fingers.
This workshop is part of the Cultivate Green Fingers series.
- How to differentiate types of planting media for seed sowing
- How to manage seed trays with different watering tools
- The right amount of sunlight for plant growth from pre-germination stage to germinated seeds (seedlings)
- Pest management
- Tips on how to transplant edibles & herbs to pots from seed tray
- Brief tour of newly launched Active Garden veggie plot
Fee: $25 (inclusive of workshop materials)
Friends of the Gardens members enjoy 10% off workshop fees! Find out more here.
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022
Time: 10.30am to 12.00pm
Venue: Ficus Room, Active Garden
- Registration closing date: 7 Nov 2022, Monday at 5.00pm.
- Fee is inclusive of workshop materials.
- Workshop details will be sent via email after registration for the workshop closes.
- The workshop is not suitable for children aged 12 years and below.
- All participants will be required to adhere to prevailing safe management measures.
- This is the 6th run of the workshop that was conducted on 27 Nov 2021, 26 Feb 2022, 28 May 2022, 23 Jul 2022, and 27 Aug 2022.
- Image is for reference only.