Make a wish upon a wishbone flower as you detail the intricate parts of the bloom in our first ever in-house botanical watercolour art workshop. Grown in-house by our team of horticulturists for the annual Christmas display – Poinsettia Wishes, the wishbone flower is known to symbolise happiness and charm!
What you will learn:
- How to transfer a drawing to watercolour paper
- How to mix watercolour paints
Basic watercolour techniques
- Wet on wet
- Dry brushing
Workshop materials include watercolour paper, watercolour paint palette, pencil and eraser.
This workshop is part of the Colours in Bloom Deluxe series.
Date: 11 December 2021 (Saturday)
Time: 1.30pm to 4.30pm
Venue: Ficus Room, Active Garden
Workshop Fees: $70 (Fee is inclusive of workshop materials)
- Registration closing date: 6 December 2021 (Monday), 5pm.
- Workshop confirmation and details will be emailed to participants after registration closes.
- Image is for reference only.
- In line with the latest government guidelines, the workshop will only be opened to fully-vaccinated persons. An individual is considered fully vaccinated if he/ she has:
- Received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna or WHO EUL vaccines, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective;
- Fully recovered from COVID-19:
- Obtained a negative result on a pre-event test taken in the past 24 hours before the expected end of the visit.
- The workshop is not suitable for children aged 12 years and below.
- Participants are required to provide proof of their vaccination status via the TraceTogether app before entering the workshop venue.
- Participants are required to wear a mask at all times, including during photo-taking.